Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Subarus at Birds Hill

Well, I've decided that being lazy is no longer an option, as such, the blog is making a come back. I'm going to be doing my best to post once a week, maybe more depending on the amount of content I have.

A while back, I got together with some friends and headed out to Birds Hill for some fun. I really enjoy automotive photography, I still have lots to learn about it, but that just means I can only get better.


IMG_2590.jpg IMG_2751.jpg

IMG_2682.jpg IMG_2666.jpg

Be sure to check out Mitch Asham Photo.com and 'Like' it on Facebook to receive weekly updates on new content!

1 comment:

filthy truth said...

Hey, wow as if you got all these shots at birds hill. That's absolutely unreal! Their so crisp, what kind of camera do you use? Keep it up, absolutely stunning. Sweet car too haha ;)